We have a great round of guests who will join me on "5-Alarm Task Force" over the next couple of weeks.
1. Aaron Zamzow of "Fire-Rescue-Fitness." Aaron announces the winners of his annual "Get Fit" contest and explains what his programs are all about.
2. Chief James Tornabene joins me to discuss, The Assessment Center" a new way to look at the hiring of fire personnel.
3. Exec. Asst. Chief Todd LeDuc returns to the guest seat to tell us about his recent trip to Bahrain for the IAFC-SHS division to help establish similar guidelines there.
4. Capt. John Lovato, Jr. comes on to discuss, "Bringing Brotherhood Back to the Firehouse."
5. Capt. Dan Kerrigan and Capt. Jim Moss of Firefighter Functional Fitness" fame, return to talk about their impressions from their recent presentations and exercise classes at FDIC 2018 in Indianapolis.
6. Capt. John Hayowyk joins me to discuss, "The Chauffeur: The Unsung Hero," as well as his thoughts of attending FDIC 2018 with his father, a life-long volunteer firefighter.
Also joining us in the coming weeks with be Mark Cotter who will talk about the UL's SLICER program and Capt. Andy Starnes of Kill the Flashover will return, as well.
Remember, all of our podcasts are FREE and available at our website, www.dalmatianproductions.tv , on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify and now, Listen Notes.
If you would like to help us continue "5-Alarm Task Force" and expand our productions to attend and broadcast from some of the regional and national conferences, please visit our Patreon page atwww.patreon.com/dalmatprod.
Steve Greene is the president of 5-Alarm Task Force Corp., a 501 (c) (3), non-profit company and the Creator/Host of the "5-Alarm Task Force" podcast.